Tuesday, May 25, 2004

White Glorious White

I confirmed I am on the guest list for the White Party. I hit the thrift shops. I found 3 potential pairs of white pants that fit. With my weight loss, as of late, I am pretty sure the white pants I own would be baggy. And going through what I did to lose those inches, I am not going to be wearing baggy pants. All three happen to be women's. Yes I wear women's pants for some of my fabulous outfits. These all also happen to accentuate my unit. Not a bad thing.

I am definitely wearing a sailor cap. And my resourcefulness comes to the rescue. I was trying to figure out how to fabulous it up. I as thinking glitter, or sequins. Then I noticed the 2 hundred foot rolls of string of pearls Christmas garland I got at close out 2 years ago. Imagine an unbroken strand winding its way up the outer rim.

I am not sure if I'll want to wear my seaman's jumper. I want to bedazzle the black on that too.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: