Sunday, May 30, 2004

House Sitting

I am house sitting this weekend for my former bosses. I've been in and out
since Wednesday night. Their cat is diabetic and must be given shots twice
a day. I am splitting my time between my house and theirs. Its kind of
nice to have cable tv and central air. My window unit works pretty well in
the one room its in, but the rest of the house, can get fairly warm. I am
also working on projects around their house; like fine tuning their surround
sound system, getting their cable upgraded, getting their car serviced.
Meanwhile my dogs romp around in the back yard, which is apparently the best
place ever.

That party Thursday night sure lifted my spirits. Although I did eventually
start taking the elevator between floors, I did not feel terribly sick. I
did tire out a bit around 10:00 which was not suprising. I would expect
after about 7 trips up and down the very long flights, it would make most
people winded. I did probably over explain why I was not drinking. But
that is pretty normal for me back during my 1.0 period too. I am a born
explainer and educator. But I am still feeling fondly how well it went.
And how much of a LARGE time I had.

K3.0


No comments: