Sunday, May 09, 2004

Jaeger Mobile Defaced

Someone stole my Jaegermeister novelty license plate. It took a while, meaning I have had it quite a while. I am pretty sure it happened in the parking garage at Central Baptist. But it may have happened across the street from Busters. I'll never really know. It was a quick job in that they took frame and all. It bugs me, but I'll get over it. In the grand scheme of things, its just stuff. I did like that I had one of only three in the entire city. Greg did hook me up. I still have the Jager Bottle molded ashtray and the Varsity jacket. Too many shirts, and key chains to count. I'll get over it. I just don;t like that some punk felt he could just take it off my truck.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: