Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Flat Stomach

Today I was laying on a hospital bed, waiting for a echo test. I looked at my stomach and it was kind of concave. I thought to myself - why am I sucking my stomach in? I didn't think much of it, I felt it and it did not feel as though I was sucking it in. Tonight I was in the recliner, and I had the same sensation. My rib cage was more prominent than my belly. I thought why I am I sucking my stomach in? I then realized I was not sucking it in at all. It was getting flatter. Granted since I lost weight it has not been like its been since 1986, 18 years. I have added a few inches since I was released. It was soft stuff, not hard like it was. But I think rehab is getting rid of what little fat I have added since release. Fat is turning to muscle. My arms are toned, my legs are toned. I may have a body fat percentage measured this Friday. It should be the end of the standard rehab of 4 weeks. In any case, I am finally seeing results of my working out. Smile.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: