Thursday, May 13, 2004

Procrastination

I am having a difficulty time accomplishing things right now. I think I am lilting into a depression again. Fortunately I have an appointment with a counselor next week. If I can get through this week. Things weighing on me now include my messy house, my undone bankruptcy, my animals, and obviously my health. I am also not looking forward to looking for work. I don't want to not work either. I am really torn. I know I will not be able to live on disability income and am forbidden to make more than $800 a month.

My budget is hovering in the $2000s per month. Over $500 of that is medicine. I may have found cheaper sources for some of it.

Things I can do to motivate myself.
make shorter lists - did it
perhaps I can focus on the goal of what the actions will do.
Treat it like a promise to myself.
Understand by putting it off, I'll still have to do it.
Understand the sooner it is done, the sooner it is not hanging over my head.
As I write these out, it all makes so much sense.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: