Sunday, May 23, 2004

Dreams

I had a dream last night. We were all at my grandparents old house. My family, an un-named man and myself. Somehow it became time for bed, me and the other guy stayed up. It became apparent to me sleeping arrangements had not been made, and there were no beds. I secretly did not mind the prospect of sleeping with this man, but did not know where it would happen. I think we may have assumed we'd sleep together but everyone else scattered through the beds. I woke my mom complaining there was not place for "us" to sleep. There were plenty of people sleeping single in a double bed. Despite there only being two bedrooms in my grandma's house.

later in the same house, we were discussing lunch. I remember saying, as long as it does not have mayonnaise. My grandma said "everything has mayo here", I replied I'll have to scrape it off then or make a new one.

--
Ok so is the sleeping thing a way of addressing my Mom's inability to deal with my being gay? Is the mayo incident a reminder I have to be diligent with my careful eating? Everything has mayo, seems to be close to everything has sodium.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: