Thursday, June 03, 2004

Photo shoot

My stint of house sitting is just about over. The girls come back from Italy tomorrow night. Today I had a photographer come over and take shots of me air-guitaring to "Old Time Rock & Roll" in tighty whities, Oxford, tube socks and black sunglasses. I also did the unthinkable and dressed up my dog in scooby doo underpants and sunglasses for a couple poses. For bonus shots I had the last minute brainstorm idea was to have him snap pictures of the cleaning/yard girl and myself - Licking everything in the house. We're licking the couch, the stove, food in the fridge, the sink, faucet, shoes, their bras, we're in their matching pajamas on their bed, licking their hats, I am posing for a painting while licking something phallic, we're drinking the plant food water we were warned not to drink, we were licking licking licking.
If you do not understand why, rent Pink Flamingos.
The best of the risky business pic is going in the house somewhere tomorrow, the rest will be put in an album entitled "What we did why they were in Italy". From Kevin & Sarah.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: