Monday, June 07, 2004

The Hot Boi

Met a hot boi Saturday night. Don't know his real name. I was up in the DJ booth, and the lights went out. I looked down and saw this boi plugging them back in, after he tripped over them, trying to come up. He was one of the amateur strippers trying to give me his music. After that initial encounter, he was all smiles to me the rest of the weekend. When he asked me to for his music back, he kissed me on the cheek. The next day he did not recognize me all snazzed up. In my black tie, and clean shaven, I guess I looked pretty different. But he still kept smiling. He leapt up at the occasion to help me hang my clothes. Sad thing is I don't know his name. He went by Adrian while dancing but I think it may really be David. He looks very studious, all dressed up, but his bod is killer chicken. I am not a chicken hawk, but the way his back joined his bubble butt made my toes curl. And from the smiles his may have been curling too. I wonder if he has any idea how old I actually am. I did look pretty good that night. My friend Nattie came up with the rest of the music saying "I cannot handle how hot you are!".

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: