Friday, June 11, 2004

Cable

Oh the joys of digital cable and DVR. I wonder if I can do anything but
watch TV now? with 40 hours of programming to be saved, 8 showtimes, a
gazillion channels, an voracious appetite for time shifting, east coast west
coast channels. I am in La-z-boy heaven. I wonder how much one of those
models with the fridge and vibrating massage cost? Seriously, as much as I
say this was a cost cutting move, I have so much consumer surpus now it is
not even measurable. But the truth remains for less that I was paying for
My ISP/DSL and Phone, I am getting Cable a Digital Video Recorder, Cable
Modem and local phone. The internet is faster, and the recpetion of our
local UHF stations is flawless plus I get the low poer UPN and the no-power
WB from Louisville. That in addition to my CNBC, Fine Living, HGTV and
Aqua Teen Hunger Force. And more Will & Grace than I can shake a stick at. And this morning I was able to record a horrible film form the 70s that I thought I dreamt up for the longest time. It shall remain nameless.
###
Kronick


No comments: