Wednesday, June 09, 2004

New Body

I am feeling great in my new skin. Its so weird. I am not sure if I am exuding confidence, or if I am a bit cocky. But, people are being nicer to me. Maybe I am noticing it more, and attributing it to my new skinny body. Chas, the skinny guy at work, thinks I am skinnier than he is. But in a side by side comparison, Chas was thinner. But I am more pronounced because my frame is larger, my shoulders are broader, and my hips are thicker. In other words, I have the V body I have dreamed of. Too bad it took until I was 40 and a heart patient.

I found stretchy Tees at Target and am loving them. My Japanese ball shirts are also snug, in that the follow my body to the thin parts, then flows back over my hips when they are not tucked in. Donna said that made me look skinnier than with just the black stretchy Tee. She also said I am getting a bit vain. I'll need to keep that in check. She's cutting me slack for a bit, but I think I need to get used to it if I plan on staying this way

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: