Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I talk the talk

I talk the talk about what I throw together to wear, but only rarely do people get to see them when they are not there. I am breaking down my barriers. I am putting up or shutting up. As I get ahold of the pics, and scans I'll post them.


click little for bigHere is my 4th of July Parade costume from 2001. I had been sporting a zigler-esque handlebar and goatee since I saw Moulin Rouge. The theme was Hawaiian Shirt Day. When I say theme, I do not mean the parade theme, but our personal theme. Our bar, and the bar across the street, declared it Hawaiian Shirt Day. Well the manager of it, and myself did. But they bought into it. Our bar got RW&B Leis, sailor caps, pom poms and stuff. the staff all decided to wear hawaiian shirts. Well for me, the ringleader the preasure was on. So I headed to the fabric store, found appropriate fabrix and had a custom shirt made. Cranking it up a notch, I decided to wear a hawaiian skirt over a petticoat, my stache was waxed to razor points. My feet were behooved with Rollerblades.
--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.
###

No comments: