Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Its been a week since my last one night stand. I find myself still thinking about Jose. Here are some things I liked about him.

1) He saw the hula girl on my dashboard, and he said he had one on his van's dashboard.
2) When I warned him that I was a bad house keeper, he simply agreed.
3) IN bed, was an aggressive snuggler. By which I mean, as I moved around he adjusted, and never took a turn as a rejection. Which of course they were not.
4) he lay there afterward, even in the morning
5) he was concerned about TC's Lumps.

re the Hula Girl. When I was enroute to Wal*Mart to get some patio tables for the restaurant, I was stuck behind a mini-van playing school bus at the railroad tracks. He did all but open the door. But as I was getting irritated I noticed a hula girl on his dashboard, and I gave him a break. Weird ho such a simple toy completely calmed my "road Rage". Maybe if we were all to get dashboard hula girls Road Rage would end.

No comments: