Saturday, September 11, 2004

Nook dook a doo

I finally got some last night. Since my surgery I was kind of skittish about doing it. Sure I did visit rosey palm quite a bit, but I was reluctant to play hide the sausage. The book I got about sex after surgery suggested I do not try to prove myself by getting a bunch of new conquests. That presented a dilemma, since I did not have a current anything. When I realized I had boxed myself into a life of celibacy, I rebelled. I decided to contact a former partner I was still comfortable with, and asked if we could start a casual non-committal sexual relationship for a brief time. He agreed. The nature of our relationship has long been something between friend and fuck buddy. So it was perfect. We had kind of drifted apart since he started his new career, but being good friends we could pick up where we left off.

It was great, and I did things I never used to do. I think my heart failure used to affect my performance. I am also in much better shape than I used to be. So vigorous acrobatics were well within my grasp. [bigg smile]

So now I feel I am able to move on and explore. I got my Mojo back, and most of all my confidence that my defib, will not always go off. My relationship with him was even such that we could joke about it going off when we climaxed within seconds of each other. zzzztttt. He said. hehe.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.


This is the motto on the Phillips coat of arms.


PLEASE STAND BY...

what a way to spend 9/11 eve.
###

No comments: