Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Naked Day

It was naked day today. I am not sure why I have not done it before. I may have in grad school, but this time, when I left the house, i wore as little as possible. Speedo to let the dos out, just a jock and shorts at the gym.

I even made a point to hang out more naked in the locker room than normal.

When I cooked, I did use an apron, but for heaven's sake, I was sauteeing! By the way, world's best pasta.

I am figuring out a letter to the editor on the smoking ban, but metaphorically. It should be good. I want to do a bit of research on public health outbreaks of history, and be against the efforts to stop them. I am thinking yellow fever, typhoid mary, the 1918 flu epidemic.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.


This is the motto on the Phillips coat of arms.


PLEASE STAND BY...

###

No comments: