Friday, September 03, 2004

Hot to trot

Ok, so Wednesday night I work at Buffalo's. I am the corporate insider. I had it out with the town drunk. He called the boss, the boss read his act, and sent him home. Then Freddy showed up. Nice guy. Hot bod. Good Ole' Boy. But very very str8.

the next day I meet Tony. One of those rare moments that my toes curl, and stay that way. Hot, nice, and hinted his is bi. Last night I was completely noninterested in Freddy. Today, I started to question Tony's truth factor. He could very well be a chronic liar. I do think he sugar coats things too much. His roommate/girlfriend issue seems weird. He calls her his roommate, others call her his girlfriend and point to their shared bed in a 2 bedroom apt. And her bitching to him about "where he is" and stuff. He did make a point to tell me that he made a mistake by sleeping with her. I kind of wonder if he is not shacking up in her apartment. That would make sense.

Today when I told my stand up loading dock make out session with a cast member of HBO's Oz - story, he seemed remarkably disinterested. Rachel on the other hand was star struck.

I did invite him to partake in Absinthe this weekend. Lets see if he takes me up on it. He did admit to programming my number in his phone, and was taken aback when he found out I had another number.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.


This is the motto on the Phillips coat of arms.


PLEASE STAND BY...

###

No comments: