Sunday, February 01, 2004

Imaginary Girlfriends?

How odd.

eBay item 3173327986 (Ends Feb-06-04 12:46:53 PST) - I could be your imaginary girlfriend: "I'm sure most of you have heard about the newest thing.... Imaginary Girlfriends. Well, now you have a chance to make me your imaginary girlfriend.
A little about myself, I am originally from Tokyo, Japan, but we moved to Beverly Hills before I was two years old. I have no memory of Japan at all. I am 21 years old, and attend the California School Of Medical Sciences.
Here is what you get with the deal: A one month IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND
Email: I can email you once or twice a week and talk about whatever you want me to, provided it isn't distasteful.
At the end of the month, I will send you an email begging me to take you back (or whatever you want) since you will be breaking up with me.
Terms and Conditions: This is fantasy, not reality This in no way makes me your actual girlfriend.
The month begins after I receive payment.
There will be no phone calls and no nude pics. Sorry, but I'm not into that stuff.
If you are the winner, your 30 days will begin as soon as I recieve payment.
Upon payment, please email me with the information on what you want, and how we met.
This may be your only chance to have a California Girl!!"
--
rant
###

No comments: