Friday, October 24, 2003

Face Reality

No one is irreplaceable in this business.

That they do not value what I do, should be of no surprise.

The honeymoon is over for me, and I have to decide how long I can endure the marriage.

Things are not getting better. they are getting worse. Things I fix are not appreciated.

Maybe I should just go try and see if there is some other place I can work, until I can get my life settled. I feel very vulnerable right now. Car, CCs, other various bills. I wish I could say I was living the high life, but I am not. Every single time I get near to being caught up, something else happens. I realize this is why we have savings. and its usually people my age that tell people this all the time.

Things I can do to fix.
  1. sell stuff.

  2. Get a better paying job.

  3. get a roommate.


all of these are very do-able.

Tomorrow I can get things ready for a sale,
but first I need to get my Truck in to have the brakes looked at.
I can skip this, but need to get a ride to the Thoroughbred Center on Saturday.
I can apply at Jonathon's tomorrow though.

before I can get a roommate, I need to make room. I wonder if I could deal with living upstairs?


--
rant
###

No comments: