Thursday, October 14, 2004

Ugh

My birthday is less than a month away. 41. Last year at this time, I was wracked with depression. On my way to heart failure. This year, I have a whole different attitude. But I am not too excited about it. But hey, its another year that I have been ALIVE. My god, nothing on this earth is guaranteed, even living until 41. I am so glad I started writing this pity fest, because as I spilt out those age cliches I realized how little I believed them. This birthday is going to be my best ever. No one needs to throw a party, I don't care if I get any gifts. I am excited to be alive.


wow

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.


This is the motto on the Phillips coat of arms.


PLEASE STAND BY...

###

1 comment:

Thielmann said...

interesting blog and glad your year is going better than the last