Tuesday, October 26, 2004

so i join a sex personals site

Since my uber recovery from my heart troubles, I have noticed not a resurgence in my sex drive, but a surgence. I feel like I am 20 again, and have the hormones to prove it. I had taken advantage of this sex website's free membership. Finally I decided to splurge the $20. One of the features is free member webcam broadcasting. I can look through the "who's broadcasting their webcam" list and blug in. I can sort by men, women, women & men, 2 women or 2 men. Well there are a lot mroe men broadcasting. I guess we are all show offs. Its interesting when a guy sees a guy viewing. Some get a kick out of it, some immediately turn their cam off. Others have asked me to stop watching. One guy though decided he was going to give me a show. He cam up to the camera and turned around and spread his ass cheeks. I guess if he likes to view gynocological shots of women, gay men want to see analogicial shots of men. I don't. A guido from brooklyn, was just chilling in his wife beater with no pants. When I would score him low, he'd stand up and wave his dick at me. Very funny. It was like I was classically condition the exhibitionists. You xan score them 1-5 or no score. I do not think many people use it. Anyway, if they did stuff I liked I bumped it up. sometimes a lot, sometimes a little. I liked the guido enough to keep him a 4 most of the time. Then I would rate him a five then immidiately drop down to a 1. He'd stand up and wave his dick at me, I'd give him a five and so on. This girl I was watching would get a five every time she smiled. I also encouraged her to show her breasts. Its a very weird experience.

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.


This is the motto on the Phillips coat of arms.


PLEASE STAND BY...

###

No comments: