Sunday, December 14, 2003

Flu

My lungs are clearing out. Last night I had such diminished lung capacity my breath was labored and I honked once in a while like I have seen asthmatic kids do. The cough syrup did not seem to do anything, the coughs continued and they were not terribly productive. Today my nose is running like a faucet. My Fever is still there. I am in a dream-like state a lot of time. My naps involve a lot of in and out of conciousness. I think I am sleeping about 18 hours a day. Sure is reaking havok on the puppy. Fortunately, he loves to sleep next to me. He can be in rambuncious play-mode and if I lay down and face the back of the couch he just lay down. I wish he'd do that in the morning.
wednesday symptoms appear,
thursday uncomfortable
friday I worked and it sucked
I took off saturday I think it was overall my worst day. I had the phone near my bed in case I could not breath.
Sunday I am laying around and watching TV shows form the 1960s. Yesterday I watched Burt Reynold's "White Lightning" and T3. White Lightening was the precurser to the silly "Gator"
--
rant
###

No comments: