Sunday, November 30, 2003

How many suicide victims do you know?

Got a message that someone I vacationed with, a partner of a friend of mine, killed himself Thursday.
I can think of 5 people in my life that have done it, but am pretty surethough, the number is 6. That just seems like a big number to me. Did I forget number 6 (5)? the reason I am pretty sure its 6 is in Grad school I rattled off my list to dave, and it was 5 and he freaked out. Did I forget someone? I tend to feel sorrow for the victim, with a touch of anger, because I know the victims that continue the pain, are the living. who did I lose? One was a classmate, and I remember him. I am forgetting names, but I forget the names of the living.

  1. michael
  2. Nick Senese
  3. Johnny Peterson
  4. Classmate high school
  5. trumpet player, a buddy
  6. ???

--
rant
###

No comments: