Friday, November 26, 2004

True Bisexual Angst: part zwei.

For my recent birthday, I vowed to be open to my interest in women as well as men. Last night I blew two chances to express it. Both these women flirt shamelessly with me, and only know me to be the gay guy. The one that bothers me most is the super model looking one. She and I have a mutual friend that is a very sexy man. She is only here from New York once or twice a year. She was looking at "JM" and said he is so sexy. Later she and I were talking and I just teased "Is JM flirting with you?" and she said so, I then countered with, "cause I thought he was flirting with me!". I then leaned over and said but I know the secret of my getting with him. she leaned over and asked me. I said he doesn't sleep with guys alone, but he does sleep with couples. She looked at me non-plussed and said "We could be a temporary couple". Now, I did not follow up on that. What would have been a good response to that. Hell, I should not have even needed that in to let it be known. But I guess my question is. How to I discretely tell women that know me as gay, that I am interested in them physically?

--Motto--
Mens conscia recti
-a Mind concious of what is right.


This is the motto on the Phillips coat of arms.


PLEASE STAND BY...

###

No comments: