Friday, April 16, 2004

My Minnesota Thrift Shop Finds

I had some lucrative days finding vintage.

At Ragstock I was able to acquire

  • Vintage Tuxedo pants, in my new size

  • two Japanese Baseball Jerseys, Two!!!

  • a Kimono - I am kicking myself for not getting the Obi.


At the Salvation Army I was able to pick up

  • a set of Fondue Forks

  • a Clue

  • Catch 22

  • Home Designer Color forms

  • I wish I had seen the kitschy kitchen chairs in Lexington, and I would have snapped them up too


all in all, fun. Despite the controversy with my parents, who are supporting me now. Spending money I do not have on things I do not need. But a $4 Kimono - Please!
--
rant
I am an empathetic person. Especially after what I have been through, but I am losing mine for Wilford Brimley. All I see on TV is him telling me about diabetes testing supplies and nebulizors. mm Enough already get a new job.
###

No comments: