Friday, February 13, 2015

Grade C

today I received news that an aspect of me is normal. Until that news. it had been concluded by me that I was sub standard. My vision has been deteriorating lately. I am 51 so that should not be surprising, and it wasn't.  A Complete physical was scheduled as well as a vision test. I lamented at my poor performance of reading line 7 n the chart. Recently My eyes have had to focus, almost like  camera to be able to see correctly. That concerned me as this was relatively new. 

Today I found my left eye is 20:20 and my right is 20:25 very close to normal, but but far better than what I was expecting. 

Perspective, as a young man and boy, my vision had always been better than 20:20. Even after screen time became a reality, professionals had been impressed with my vision. 

Please excuse the following as it will come off as arrogant. 

I was complaining about having Normal vision. The same thing was explained about my memory "Loss" I still have superior empty. It has just deteriorated over time. Because of the higher baseline, my complaint is related to falling from Superior to normal. 

But, I  am a slob and a bad house Keeper.


--
Sent from Gmail Mobile via my Ip / KBF "Je suis Le Oignon"

No comments: